Manager – Compliance and Investigations
Hill & Associates, a Hong-Kong headquartered risk consulting company, is looking to fill a middle-management role in India to be based out of Gurgaon/Mumbai/Bangalore. We’re looking for an experienced and motivated individual with a strong sense of integrity and good people & vendor management skills. This role is ideal for a Due Diligence expert who is looking to obtain exposure to Corporate Investigations and Client Management in a risk consulting firm.
What we’re looking for
• 7-10 years’ experience in Corporate Intelligence and Due Diligence (80%); and Corporate Investigations (20%) with a risk management firm;
• Great personal integrity with a strong sense of right and wrong;
• Attention to detail;
• Excellent report writing skills;
• Good verbal and written English skills;
• Some experience with Client Management and Business Development;
• Pan-India access to vendors and subcontractors for market intelligence and field investigations;
This is an empowered role that spans business lines. The breakup of your duties would be as follows:
• Planning and executing Due Diligence and Corporate Intelligence assignments across India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka (including report writing);
• Planning and executing pan-India corporate investigations (including report writing);
• Actively building and managing a pan-India vendor network for Due Diligence; Brand Protection; IP enforcement; and Corporate Investigations
• Client Development – building relationships with existing clients, up-selling, cross-selling, and converting walk-in business Day to day vendor management and client-related admin work such as invoicing and ERP management.
• Some project related travel within India, and countries such as Bangladesh and Sri Lanka may be required.
If you’re interested in this position, please email email@example.com with your resume
and a covering letter explaining why you’re the person we’re looking for.