Director, Hill & Associates Limited
Tel: +86 138 1898 6380 |
• Bachelor of Arts – Zhejiang University, China
• MBA – University of Southern California, USABio
Daniel Wang is the Director of High Risk Management for H&A. Daniel specializes in business intelligence, risk management consulting, security services and crisis management, with in-depth industry knowledge in manufacturing, oil and gas, energy, infrastructure, mining, FMCG and fast food retail.
Daniel brings over 15 years of consulting experience for Chinese SOEs and MNCs to this role. Immediately before joining H&A, he served seven years as the Director of Global Client Services at Control Risks, a leading global risk consultancy. He also served eight years as a Senior Consultant for Technomic Asia, an American strategy consulting firm, where he led more than 100 business intelligence and commercial due diligence cases, M&A and market entry engagements.
Highlights of Daniel's project experience include:
• Managed to do a full-scale security review and assessment for a leading Chinese oil and gas company in Iraq, helping to identify its vulnerabilities and to fill up the gap;
• Led a global team to provide crisis management support to China’s leading technology company in Turkey, in response to a threatening call for terrorist attack;
• Assisted a multi-national Chinese construction and energy firm to solve security and commercial disputes after a high-profile terrorist attack in Cameroon.
Daniel Wang has travelled widely and worked in most of the high-risk regions.