Singapore Country Manager
Tel: +65 6738 1278 |
• MA International Security – University of Leicester, United Kingdom
• Advanced Diploma in Financial Crime, Intelligence and Investigation – Business and Technology Education Council, United KingdomCertifications
• Project Management Professional – Project Management Institute (PMI)
• Professional certifications – New Scotland Yard, Metropolitan Police
• Professional certifications - INTERPOLAffiliations
• Fellow – Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
• Fellow – Institute of Paralegals (IOP)
• Member – American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS)
• Member – Professional Paralegal Register (Tier four)
• Member – The Institute of Strategic Risk Management (ISRM)
• Member – Project Management Institute (PMI)
• Member – International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)Bio
Mark NUTTALL joined H&A in 2020 and oversees the firm’s operations in Singapore. His strategical management and extensive investigation background, allows him to maintain an overview of business practicalities, whilst understanding the minutia needed to navigate a complex risk problem on behalf of a client, especially ones related to Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG).
Mr. Nuttall has over 20 years’ experience as a Risk Management and Security Specialist, with a background in security, law enforcement, geopolitics, International Organisation’s, project management and bespoke risk consultancy. His work has taken him on the ground in the UK, Caribbean, Europe, MENA, ASEAN and APAC. He is a Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute, and the Institute of Paralegals. His extensive practitioner and leadership experience spans across the corporate and government sector.
His key specialties lie in providing advisory capabilities, preventative measures, solutions, reporting and investigative protocols across an extensive range of risk problems. This includes the use of covert methodologies, tools and techniques, and initiating and managing frameworks across the enterprise risk management space. He has managed organisation’s, as well as portfolios, programs and projects, and understands funding streams, profit and loss, schedules, and the importance of scope and deliverable’s.
Mr. Nuttall is well versed in the areas of fraud, AML, tax churn, financial crime, legitimate and illegitimate drug chains (Including corporate policies and testing frameworks), organised crime, environmental governance and climate risk mitigation, corporate intelligence, internal investigations, due diligence, asset identification and protection, and strategical risk management.
He has participated in many speaking and panelist events (Both online and in person), contributed to white papers, and has a key skill as a negotiator, advisor and facilitator at the geopolitical level.