Singapore Country Manager
Hill & Associates is a leading international enterprise security and risk management consultancy owned by G4S group.
The company provides consulting services to major international corporations (Fortune 500 client base) and government clients around Asia and other emerging markets. By combining local knowledge and expertise with world renowned professionalism, leading edge technology partnerships and a comprehensive range of integrated services, the company is able to bring meaningful, value-added solutions to clients that enable them to operate safely, efficiently and without disruption in some of the world's most difficult markets. We address a wide range of operational business risks and develop comprehensive solutions for both prevention and response.
The incumbent is principally responsible for setting, in conjunction with senior management, the strategic direction for the Singapore entity and ensuring that the service offering is relevant for the local market and manage key client relationships.
In addition s/he will be required to lead the Corporate Intelligence service line in Singapore being responsible for business development, client relationship management, delivery management and quality control of deliverables.
The scope for the Corporate Intelligence services includes delivery of consulting services with respect to due diligence & investment appraisal, strategic & market intelligence, executive profiling & vendor screening, shareholder action services, litigation support etc.
I. Devising Country Level Revenue and Capacity Planning
1. Participating in Country level target setting with inputs on market potential, service line relevance and current penetration along with the Managing Director and HQ Functional teams.
2. Creating detailed plans towards achievement of targeted revenue through Service Lines including monthly, quarterly, annual revenue and profitability budgets and resource requirements in line with the vision of building a diversified product and service revenue portfolio.
3. The existing Service lines include fraud Prevention & Integrity Risk, Corporate Intelligence, Security Risk Management and Risk Intelligence.
II. Leading Country Financial Targets achievement
1. Responsible for Country’s revenue and gross margin.
2. Implementing and leading the agreed Country level strategy.
3. Lead the In country towards target achievement through active participation in Business Development and key account management.
III. Managing In country Operations
All service line resources are aligned to the Service Line directly but have a matrix reporting to the country manager.
1. Reviewing and recommending resource requirement at the country level. This includes people, financial, office, IT and other resources.
B. Operations Management
1. Ensure consistent, high quality service delivery of all engagements.
2. Ensuring our offerings - products and services are appropriately priced and positioned to secure competitive advantage and desired returns.
3. Supervising Client Proposals (scope of work, schedules, fees and others), Service Level Agreements and Contracts in line with H&A delegation of authority matrix.
4. Regularly Review Work Stream Numbers /Work in Progress reports and job profitability reports to determine progress and status.
5. Invoicing and AR’s, using country resources as required 6. Reviewing and delivering management reports on Projects, Clients, Competition and other business critical parameters (exammple Loss making projects and Lost opportunities) as agreed with the Regional Head and the HQs.
C. Over-seeing Country level Compliances (execution responsibility of respective functional teams)
1. Local Registrations, Approvals and Licenses.
2. Payment of business taxes, Payroll taxes and insurance.
3. Payment of all approved Country expenses.
4. Physical security of Office premises.
IV. Oversee Business Development delivered through N Asia BD resource
1. Participate in Country level Business Development Plan.
2. Develop new local client base and liaison with existing clients whose PoC is in country.
3. Develop and maintain local contacts and networks in business and government communities.
4. Client relationship management of major clients (Key Account Management).
5. Client meetings and presentations.
6. Membership and participation in Business Associations, Industry Groups, Local Conferences, Seminars
V. Leadership - People & Market
1. Effectively Communicating the Country vision to the larger team.
2. Participate in training need identification of the Country teams.
1. Maintain awareness of the external and internal competitive landscape, customers, markets, new industry developments and standards.
VI. Collaboration with Rest of the group
1. Find synergies and create work opportunities with the local G4S group entity.
2. Participate in local Group Level initiatives to ensure H&A visibility.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced professional with:
• Prior experience as domain specialist in Security Risk Management and any one or more services of
the risk consulting spectrum.
• Deep knowledge of the risk consulting business environment preferably gained through practical
experience in Singapore
• Private Investigation Agency License holder or eligible for the application for Private Investigation
• Experience in strategic planning and execution.
• Knowledge of Project management, contracting and negotiating.
• Ability to develop financial plans and manage resources in a matrix environment.
• Ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
• Sound commercial and political understanding of Singapore.
• Awareness of cultural sensitivities and exposure to working in multi-cultural environments.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Fluent in spoken and written English. Ability to speak Mandarin would be beneficial for the success of this role.
Please send your CV with expected salary and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hill & Associates Limited is an equal opportunities employer.