Product Security Manager
Location: Chonburi, Thailand
Hill & Associates is a leading international enterprise security and risk management consultancy owned by G4S group.
The company provides consulting services to major international corporations (Fortune 500 client base) and government clients around Asia and other emerging markets. By combining local knowledge and expertise with world renowned professionalism, leading edge technology partnerships and a comprehensive range of integrated services, the company is able to bring meaningful, value-added solutions to clients that enable them to operate safely, efficiently and without disruption in some of the world's most difficult markets. We address a wide range of operational business risks and develop comprehensive solutions for both prevention and response.
Responsibility for driving product security programs at one or more critical supplier sites, as determined by management, to provide a safe and secure working environment for personnel and to protect assets from loss.
• Responsible for ensuring the supplier site is meeting Security Standards.
• Where outages are identified, work with the Security team and the site to create and implement a corrective action plan, and follow-up to ensure implementations occur within predetermined timelines.
• Conduct daily walk through of office, production, storage, and shipping areas to identify and report on vulnerabilities and non-compliance with SOPs and policies.
• Join supplier in conducting inventory cycle counts, identify discrepancies and report them to Security Manager. Work with supplier to identify root causes and implement controls to prevent similar repeat issues.
• Ensure supplier security systems are operating effectively and are maintained / repaired quickly.
• Support Supplier Security Audits as instructed. This may involve domestic and/or international travel.
• Assist Security Department in investigation by collecting and analyzing CCTV, photos, access control, documents, and other available records/evidence. Work with the supplier security team to join suspect interviews, as permitted by supplier.
• Promote EHS initiatives and disseminate safety materials to personnel working at the supplier site.
• Identifying occupational safety issues, reporting them through the appropriate channels, and ensure corrective actions are followed and completed.
• Help understand and communicate the site’s emergency and injury response plans to personnel.
• Work with EHS onsite liaison to ensure personnel have completed appropriate safety training before approving access to areas with occupational hazards (i.e., chemicals, lasers, moving parts, etc).
• Be the gatekeeper for access to hazards areas at the remote location - Ensure personnel have completed necessary safety training before starting work at remote location.
• And other work, as instructed.
• Bilingual in English and Tai, with knowledge of Mandarin a plus.
• 5 years’ experience working in / with a manufacturing environment.
• 5 years’ experience working in loss prevention, asset protection and / or IP protection.
Salary commensurate with role and experience, health insurance, annual leave.
Please send your CV with expected salary and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hill & Associates Limited is an equal opportunities employer.