Manager - Compliance and Investigations (India Based)
Hill & Associates is a leading international enterprise security and risk management consultancy owned by G4S group.
The company provides consulting services to major international corporations (Fortune 500 client base) and government clients around Asia and other emerging markets. By combining local knowledge and expertise with world renowned professionalism, leading edge technology partnerships and a comprehensive range of integrated services, the company is able to bring meaningful, value-added solutions to clients that enable them to operate safely, efficiently and without disruption in some of the world's most difficult markets. We address a wide range of operational business risks and develop comprehensive solutions for both prevention and response.
We’re looking for an experienced and motivated individual with a strong sense of integrity and good people & vendor management skills. This role is ideal for a Due Diligence expert who is looking to obtain exposure to Corporate Investigations and Client Management in a risk consulting firm. This is a middle-management role in India to be based out of Gurgaon/Mumbai/Bangalore.
This is an empowered role that spaces business lines. The breakup of your duties would be as follows:
• Planning and executing Due Diligence and Corporate Intelligence assignments across India,
Bangladesh, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka (including report writing);
• Planning and executing pan-India corporate investigations (including report writing);
• Actively building and managing a pan-India vendor network for Due Diligence; Brand Protection; IP enforcement; and Corporate Investigations
• Client Development – building relationships with existing clients, up-selling, cross-selling, and converting walk-in business Day to day vendor management and client-related admin work such as invoicing and ERP management.
• Some project related travel within India, and countries such as Bangladesh and Sri Lanka may be required.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced professional with:
• 7-10 years’ experience in Corporate Intelligence and Due Diligence (80%); and Corporate Investigations (20%) with a risk management firm;
• Great personal integrity with a strong sense of right and wrong;
• Attention to detail;
• Excellent report writing skills;
• Good verbal and written English skills;
• Some experience with Client Management and Business Development;
• Pan-India access to vendors and subcontractors for market intelligence and field investigations;
If you’re interested in this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a covering letter explaining why you’re the person we’re looking for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hill & Associates Limited is an equal opportunities employer.