Director- Fraud Prevention & Integrity Risk (FPIR)
Hill & Associates is a leading international enterprise security and risk management consultancy owned by G4S group.
The company provides consulting services to major international corporations (Fortune 500 client base) and government clients around Asia and other emerging markets. By combining local knowledge and expertise with world renowned professionalism, leading edge technology partnerships and a comprehensive range of integrated services, the company is able to bring meaningful, value-added solutions to clients that enable them to operate safely, efficiently and without disruption in some of the world's most difficult markets. We address a wide range of operational business risks and develop comprehensive solutions for both prevention and response.
The role will include working on a diverse range of cases including fraud investigations, intellectual property investigations, and compliance to regulations like FCPA and UKBA. The candidate can be either located in Shanghai or Hong Kong.
This is an empowered role that spaces business lines. The breakup of your duties would be as follows:
• Covering integrity risk engagements such as in the areas of fraud, corruption, intellectual property and employee conduct
• Advising clients on appropriate project methodology, drafting proposals and producing project reports in English
• Collection, collation and analysis of public domain / open-source and client-owned information vis-a-vis ongoing projects
• Deploying appropriate methodology for enquiries and review actions
• Reviewing and consulting on client policies, procedures and processes
• Advising clients on integrity risk / loss prevention mitigation measures
• Formulating and delivery of ethics and integrity risk training programmes
• Coordinating projects and managing resources
• Supervising, leading and training junior project team members
• Assisting other project teams with required skills and knowledge
• Developing new business with existing and new clients (together but not exclusively with Business Development colleagues)
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced professional with:
• Experience with law (advisory or enforcement), finance, accounting, internal audit, investigative, or other consulting firms
• A manager/senior manager / director level professional who has a minimum five years of experience in the professional services or in-house compliance / investigation environment in Greater China. Strong preference will be given to candidates with digital forensics and e-Discovery expertise.
• The ideal candidate should be bringing a book of existing accounts and revenue.
• Prior case/project management experience
• Problem-solving and solution-oriented approach
• Strong organizational skills and self-starter qualities
• Sound commercial knowledge and understanding of ‘doing business’ in complex environments
• Established relationships with US and European MNCs
• Reading and written fluency in English and Chinese (both Simplified and Traditional) languages
• CPA / legal qualifications preferred
• Preferred work location is Shanghai, although Hong Kong can also be an option for the right candidate
If you’re interested in this position, please email email@example.com with your resume and a covering letter explaining why you’re the person we’re looking for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hill & Associates Limited is an equal opportunities employer.